first mail

surendrababu jampani surendra.jampani at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 02:31:49 UTC 2009

thank you mydear friend.
and please send me the links for joining in those channels.

and I would like tobring a small problem in my system .
i am a hardcore fan of ubuntu and i am using it since ubuntu 8.04.
i found that THE UBUNTU 9.10 IS Not working efficient in my system when i
compare to ubuntu 9.04.The system strucks unusually.i dont know why this
happens.
my system configuration is 1GB RAM,Intel core 2 duo 2.2 Ghz and 160 gb hdd.
and kubuntu 9.10 is working as usaul in my system

kindely consider this.

with regards
surendra jampani