Feature Freeze approaching

Jarno Suni jarno.suni at iki.fi
Wed Aug 26 14:19:51 UTC 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:28:44 +0200
Lionel Le Folgoc <mrpouit at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I think that the default value ("when a battery is present") is fine, as
> workstation users do not really care of a power manager.

Well I do. And I also care whether suspend/hibernate locks screen or
not.

> We don't even know yet if karmic will ship gnome-screensaver or
> xscreensaver, so this is a bit premature to patch…

True. I guess the preferred/default screensaver daemon could be started
in the "Application autostart" as well. (It is not needed in the
beginning of Xfce session normally.)

--
Jarno Suni - http://iki.fi/8/
Ole hyvä ja käytä XHTML-yhteensopivaa WWW-selainta.