Xubuntu team meeting tomorrow, April 11th

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 10 21:15:02 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Pasi Lallinaho <open at knome.fi> wrote:

> Actually, if we could bump the meeting forwards with one hour or even
> two hours, it would fit my schedule way better.

We had confusion on which way is "forwards" in time.  The time/space
continuum started to bend there for a little bit.  Sorry for the confusion.

Ok, so you want the meeting to be at ~17:30?  How is that for everyone else?

Jim

P.S. No, we don't have anyone on our team from Yokohama, but we should!
P.P.S. It's late on my Friday workday here, so that may explain some of why
we were having a misunderstanding.  I take full blame for my bad jokes,
though.