[Bug 153305] [NEW] [xubuntu gutsy] some xfce4-*-plugins not working : mixer, systemload, netload
Launchpad Bug Tracker
153305 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Mar 29 15:42:34 UTC 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
when trying to add the following xfce4 panel plugins, either with a drag-n-drop or using the add button, they don't apear on the panel:
How to reproduce:
1. Right-click on the panel
2. choose "ajoutez un nouvel élément" ( french for "add a new item")
3. in the list, choose "Network Monitor"
4. click on the "ajouter" button (french for "add")
5. Nothing happens, except a black bar appearing briefly.
6. in a terminal, " $> ps aux|grep xfce4-" shows this line:
myaccount 4751 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? Z 15:43 0:00 [xfce4-netload-p] <defunct>
The problem is the same for the 3 plugins mentionned above.
This seems like the same bug as Bug #90261 but it occurs for the three
This is using xubuntu gutsy RC ( i guess ) and a kernel 2.6.17-12, all
the latest upgrades done.
I'll attach my ".xsession-errors" file below.
** Affects: xfce4-mixer (Ubuntu)
[xubuntu gutsy] some xfce4-*-plugins not working : mixer, systemload, netload
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Xubuntu Team, which is subscribed to xfce4-mixer in ubuntu.
More information about the xubuntu-devel