Xubuntu: Preparing for March 26th Meeting

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 23 22:11:30 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick request to everyone planning to attend the March 26th Xubuntu
community meeting [1]. If you could brainstorm and jot some ideas down prior
to the meeting about:

   - What is the Xubuntu mission statement?;
   - What are Xubuntu's core objectives?;
   - What is the best strategy for achieving our goals?; and
   - How can we get more people involved and contributing to Xubuntu?

I'm confident that our meeting will be highly successful and that we'll be
able to come together as a community to reach an important level of
consensus on some of these very important issues. If anyone has any
comments, questions, or concerns about the meeting then please feel free to
contact me or another member of the Xubuntu team [2].

Thank you,

Cody A.W. Somerville
Xubuntu Team Lead

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2008-March/005242.html