request for review of hardy beta release announcement

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:24:57 UTC 2008

On 3/20/08, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On 3/20/08, Vincent <imnotb at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On 3/20/08, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi All,

> > > I've put a note up about Xubuntu at:
> > > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardyHeron/BetaAnnouncement/Xubuntu
> > >
> > > Xubuntu team, (Vincent? Cody?) could you please review?  Thanks,
> > >
> > > Jim
> > >

> > I've changed "the "Places" menu plugin is now included by default" to
> > "the "Places" menu plugin is now enabled by default".
> >
> > Apart from that, it looks cool :)
> > (Had I been using Hardy atm I'd have added some screenshots, but,
> > well... I'm not :P)
> >
> > --
>

>  Vincent and Cody,
>
> You rock.  Vincent, would you be able to prepare some news information to
> be put up on Xubuntu.org for once the Beta is released?  (it's not
> released yet...)

I've put up a draft at http://xubuntu.org/news/hardy/beta , I'm not sure
whether you can view it? Also, I've linked to
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/hardy/ for the downloads for
now...
I'll be sure to publish it once the beta is released.

Cody, have you had any luck in tracking down the oversize ISO issue?

--
Vincent