Community Meeting updates

Daniel Morales daniel at daniel.com.uy
Sat Jul 19 14:01:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Reading this about fusesmb reminds me that  i been working in a thunar
plugin to share files using samba from a while.

It's like 'nautilus-share' but for Thunar and with a couple features
more than that thanks to the Thunar API ;)... just say that maybe can be
useful at this point for Xubuntu some day.

Currently the project is hosted at launchpad, but probably i will get a
XFCE Goodies account for it in a couple of days.

Also i'm working in a package for it but still needs some work. If any
MOTU around here interested in help me with that please contact me that
i've some questions :)

/danielm