Looking for power-manager in xubuntu

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 04:07:16 UTC 2008

Hi Shirish,

This is a known bug, but the gnome-power-manager is actually installed in
Xubuntu.  Please see information on this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-power-manager/+bug/243848for
how to view the power manager settings.

Also, as a support request, this really should go in the xubuntu-users
mailing list.  Thanks,

Jim