update-manager

blandreth blandreth94 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 18:27:32 UTC 2008

When i attempted to open my update manager, and other software managers the following message appeared on my screen.
 Could not initialize the package information

A unresolvable problem occurred while initializing the package information.

Please report this bug against the 'update-manager' package and include the following error message:

'E:Type 'rm' is not known on line 58 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list, E:The list of sources could not be read.'

THNX
BRANDON
LANDRETH
blandreth94 at yahoo.com