Xubuntu meetings

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 19:12:39 UTC 2008

Hi All,

During the Gutsy cycle we had a pretty good stretch of meetings, helping to
keep everyone motivated, focused, and informed on the progress relating to
Xubuntu.  I wanted to see some meetings take place to do the same for the
Intrepid cycle.

We had meetings every two weeks during the Gutsy cycle, but that was a bit
too frequent, IMHO, so I was thinking that every three weeks might be more
convenient, while still keeping us up to date.  Meetings would be held on
the weekend so as to avoid work conflicts, and to ease-up time zone
troubles.

We would also have meeting agendas to make sure that the meetings were worth
our time.

I propose that we have meetings on the following dates:

July 12th
August 2nd
August 23rd
September 13th
October 4th
October 18th

The last meeting is only 2 weeks after the meeting on October 4th, but given
that the 25th is after our scheduled intrepid release date, I thought it was
better to move the meeting up a week.

Exact meeting times are TBD, but I'm thinking that 1200 or 1300 UTC would
work well.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks, all.

Jim