Fwd: Drupal 4.x & Xubuntu Website

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 17 21:26:36 UTC 2008

That would be greatly appreciated Harold.

Please see http://launchpad.net/xubuntu-website for the branches containing
the WIP. However, you're welcome to go on your own tangent if you feel
necessary.

Furthermore, a member of the Ubuntu Studio team is also interested in
helping out (corevette on IRC). You should get in touch with him to
collaborate.
Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville