Xubuntu artwork

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:42:42 UTC 2008

On 27/02/2008, Cody A.W. Somerville <cody-somerville at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've started to package the new artwork for Xubuntu. I've updated the bzr
> branch xubuntu-default-settings which includes the new background image, new
> gdm theme, changes to MurrinaDarkCloud's gtkrc, and updated path for firefox
> launcher's icon. This leaves the usplash and the default icon theme.
>
> Jmak has picked the XubuntuStudio icon set. However, it is currently not
> packaged. Should I just include it in xubuntu-artwork or should I create its
> own package?

Are the XubuntuStudio icons for "Cancel" and "No" different? Because I use
XS at the moment, and a dialog [Cancel] [No] [Yes] (which do occur quite
frequently) are really confusing this way, and I don't think XS is suitable
to use as long as there is no different Cancel or No icon.

For some screenshots of how the new kit-kapudle looks, see here:

> http://cody.zapto.org/xubuntu-hardy/Screenshot.png
> http://cody.zapto.org/xubuntu-hardy/Screenshot-1.png
> http://cody.zapto.org/xubuntu-hardy/Screenshot-2.png
>
> Thanks,