Xubuntu artwork

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 26 23:22:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've started to package the new artwork for Xubuntu. I've updated the bzr
branch xubuntu-default-settings which includes the new background image, new
gdm theme, changes to MurrinaDarkCloud's gtkrc, and updated path for firefox
launcher's icon. This leaves the usplash and the default icon theme.

Jmak has picked the XubuntuStudio icon set. However, it is currently not
packaged. Should I just include it in xubuntu-artwork or should I create its
own package?

For some screenshots of how the new kit-kapudle looks, see here:

http://cody.zapto.org/xubuntu-hardy/Screenshot.png
http://cody.zapto.org/xubuntu-hardy/Screenshot-1.png
http://cody.zapto.org/xubuntu-hardy/Screenshot-2.png

Thanks,