seed changes

Radomir Dopieralski xubuntu at sheep.art.pl
Tue Feb 12 18:06:16 UTC 2008

Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 07:38:05PM +0200:
> > While knowing what kind of security issue would be nice to know, knowing
> > there is an application on my system with a known, unpatched security
>
> Can someone please share the link to the bug?

I know the issue (it has been mentioned on the #xubuntu channel) but
I can't find a bug report for it.

Basically, the problem is that when:
    * you have compositing enabled, and
    * you have "display fullscreen overlays directly" enabled
then the gnome screensaver doesn't blank your screen when locking,
so anybody can see those porn pages you were surfing before your mom
called you for dinner ;)

--
Radomir `The Sheep' Dopieralski <http://sheep.art.pl>
  Beauty is the ultimate defense against complexity. -– David Gelernter