seed changes

Lionel Le Folgoc mrpouit at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 5 22:10:10 UTC 2008

Jani Monoses a écrit :

> You go and improve Xfce.  I have tried during dapper and after and have

Stop rewriting history please: you decided to ship a svn version of
xfce4.4 in dapper against the opinion of the xfce dev team. And they are
still blaming us for that (Cody proposed to do the same in hardy, and
they strongly said 'no' :).

> given up. Most of the devs don't care about timely releases and users as
> they work for fun mostly.

Why do you try to adapt the gnome dev cycle to xfce?

--
Lionel Le Folgoc - https://launchpad.net/~mrpouit
EEBA 555E 0CDE 92BB 3AF4  4AB3 45A0 357B 5179 5910