seed changes

Jérôme Guelfucci jerome.guelfucci at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:50:52 UTC 2008

Jani:

"
And if you want to know you only run Xfce stuff, even though it is kinda
missing features and has no measurable benefits performance wise you use
a pure Xubuntu, put together by GNOME haters with total disregard to reason."

Again the same very constructive argument, I've always used Gnome on
one of my computers and will always. But Xubuntu != Gnome, Xubuntu is
here to ship XFCE.