seed changes

Jérôme Guelfucci jerome.guelfucci at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:36:23 UTC 2008

Jani is the ex leader, but he finds it bit difficult to admit it. He
retired a few mothes ago.

Unfortunately he is still able to modify the seeds and to put back all
those wonderful applications that have nothing to do here.

And as he does it very openly he always sends a nice mail saying almost :

"Hello,

I modifed the seeds to but a gnome app because xfce sucks

Bye, Jani.

PS: don't hesitate to tell if you don't agree, of course I won't
change anything but we can still talk about it."

Then we reply:

"It's gnome stuff, it's for gnome as written in the name. If we have
problems with xfce, there are other possibilities then shipping gnome
applications"

And he says:

"Oh you gnome hatter, we need user friendly stuff, moreover xfce is
unmaintained and buggy. And gnome has more features, and Gnome and
Gnome And Gnome..."

Which is fine for Ubuntu but Xubuntu starts with an "X", you know "X"
like XFCE...