Xubuntu new package request

Michael Schemer Ii mschemerii at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:07:33 UTC 2008

This is something I would like to be mentored on.

I have been looking for a package to maintain/build as a beginner. I
think not only doing the documentation on the goodies for XfCE 4.4/4.6
and the packages/meta-package for the goodies would be a great way to
get me good all around experience.

Michael