Things that should be done early on in the Xubuntu release cycle

Marko Oreskovic markoresko at
Thu Dec 25 16:42:44 UTC 2008

David Collins wrote:
> concern about strategy when marketing Xubuntu.  I have been using
> Xubuntu for about 18 months, have been subscribed to the Xubuntu-users
> mailing list for that time, and am still finding out about great
> features in XFCE and Xubuntu.  I think the Xubuntu community need a
> strategy where it advertises the great features - and one way this is
> done is by setting defaults so that the nice features are enabled - and,
> of course, also make it easy to disable these if they are not wanted.

I would also like to see nice list of great thinks you see using Xubuntu.
Maybe I would add some ideas myself after reading your things you like
about Xubuntu. That would be great resource to use when looking for
marketing ideas.