Daily ISO image testing

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Thu Dec 25 03:17:54 UTC 2008

I have been testing the daily iso images. There are a couple of bugs
in them.

Serious bug, we still don't have the desktop cd working. I did save
the /var/log directory from this, so let me know if any logs are needed
that are not attachments.
Xubuntu Jaunty 9.04 desktop cd does not contain correct window manager
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfwm4/+bug/311295

Less serious, but an annoyance for those who realize what is happening
during an installation:
Jaunty still refuses to recognize an existing /swap on a different
partition than the drive being partitioned. Saved the /var/installer
logs from this one. It seems harmless.
Xubuntu Jaunty 9.04 guided-use entire disk install does not see
existing /swap on any disk
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/311299

--
Charlie Kravetz