Xubuntu team meetings

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 2 19:02:02 UTC 2008

Hi All,

With UDS coming up in the next week, and Alpha 1 already out the door, I
thought it would be good to have a team meeting to discuss plans and goals
for 9.04.  It might come as a surprise for me to bring this up, given that I
was absent for much of the last release cycle, but I do anticipate being
able to contribute regularly during this cycle, and it would be good to have
our goals and awesome ideas out in plain view (i.e., spray painted on a
wall).  Or, we could put our ideas into blueprints, specifications, and
wikis.

Best,

Jim