Xarchiver 0.5.0beta1 released

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:02:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

After two years of development I'm finally able to release the first
beta of the new release 0.5.0. Due to the number of features
introduced there are also some nasty bugs to be fixed. What to test:

1) GUI behaviour when working on the archives, red/green light,
sensitiveness of the buttons etc etc.
2) Operations on tar and tar compressed archives.
3) Cut/copy/paste on all the archives (there are bugs with tar
compressed archives).

Please report all the bugs at http://bugzilla.xfce.org. If you don't
want to subscribe there please send me the detailed bug description
along with the backtrace to my email address.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.xfce.org