I'd love to help

Wed Aug 27 00:17:54 BST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 1:07 AM, Eddy <hpp3 at lavabit.com> wrote:

> > You might want to check out xubuntu.org/devel.
> > --
> > Vincent
>
> OK, thanks. I've looked there before, but it didn't seem like anything
> I could immediately help with. I'll look closer this time.
> -Eddy

Also be sure to drop in on #xubuntu-devel on IRC and say hi. Ping
cody-somerville and ask for the right people to talk to for contributing in
specific areas (e.g. I believe Jim (j1m on IRC) is the person to talk to for
documentation). If you speak multiple languages you might also want to help
with translating, but it's better to do that upstream so other distributions
also profit (for example, I help out translating Xfce).

Cheers, and be sure to ask further questions :)
--
Vincent