Intrepid Seeds

aaron andersen aaron.r.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:24:32 UTC 2008

re: libgnome2-perl

If I recall correctly.... If you don't have libgnome2-perl installed and you
use synaptic to install software it will say (in the details window)
something about missing libgnome2-perl.
I've been using xfce with ubuntu for a year or two now and never had
libgnome2-perl installed... I see no problem in removing it.

Aaron