deadlinks on the upgrade instruction web page

Sat Aug 2 19:28:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Sébastien Barthélemy
<barthelemy at crans.org>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> just warning you that on  the page
> http://xubuntu.org/news/hardy/release, there is a section:
>
> Upgrading from Xubuntu LTS 6.06 and 7.10
>    *   If you are upgrading from Xubuntu 7.10, see this page
>    *   If you are upgrading from Xubuntu LTS 6.06, see this page for
> the desktop upgrade, and this one for the server.
>
> where the two last links are the dead.

Thanks. Unfortunately the Ubuntu wiki is a bit broken, so I removed the link
for the server.

> cheers
>
> --
> Sébastien Barthélemy
> PS: I haven't been on the website for a long time. The new design is
> really great !

You really haven't been there for long, before 5 December 2006
http://web.archive.org/web/*/xubuntu.org :P
(It's supposed to be revamped again shortly though :)

--
Vincent