[Bug 219805] Re: wrong bug reported: please delete
pot at potorti.it
Sun Apr 20 06:55:33 UTC 2008
** Summary changed:
- input in R1C1 format corrupts data
+ wrong bug reported: please delete
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: gnumeric
- This is gnumeric 1.7.13.
- This is a serious bug, as it corrupts input data without notice.
- To reproduce:
- - open a new worksheet
- - put it in R1C1 mode
- - in any cell, type: = <up> + 1 <ret>
- the cell contains "=R[-1]C1" rather than "=R[-1]C+1"
+ I reported a wrong bug by mistake. Please delete it.
wrong bug reported: please delete
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Xubuntu
Team, which is subscribed to gnumeric in ubuntu.
More information about the xubuntu-devel