[Bug 202174] Re: Please update to version 2.6
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 18 10:05:04 UTC 2008
- The two poppler patches don't apply any more -> that means that 2.6
now works correctly with poppler 0.6.4, or that the patches need to be
- "Changed libgoffice-0-6-dev to libgoffice-0-dev due to
incompatibility with 0-6." -> sorry, that doesn't work. The old
libgoffice 0.4 is in universe, and we do not want to support more than
one major version (even less so an ancient one). How come that the old
Abiword 2.4.6 works with the new libgoffice 0.6, but the new AbiWord 2.6
doesn't any more?
- "Closes: LP#3197" is not understood by Launchpad, so you have to
close bugs manually. You should use "LP: #3197" for bugs to be closed
- Please append the bug references to the changelog line which
describes the change to fix the respective bug, don't put them all at
- changelog lines are too long, but don't bother for now.
Please update to version 2.6
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Xubuntu
Developers, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the xubuntu-devel