Hardy Heron Release Banner

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 01:39:12 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 3:49 PM, George Brooke
<solar.george at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:00:10 +0530
>
> "Ashok Gautham" <scriptdevil at gmail.com> wrote:

>  While I like the 'banners' that you have made they seem to me to be
>  more posters so I have made an alternative which would fit in the same
>  space as the gutsy banner which started this.
>  http://solar-george.selfip.org:1000/heron.png
>
>  solar.george

Hi George,

The banner is not bad; here are a few suggestions how you can improve
it. "Hardy Heron 8.04" is a logical unit that has to be expressed
visually as well. Group them tightly. The "has landed" less important
and this fact also has to be expressed visually; perhaps with a
smaller and different typefaces; you can also emphasize this by
separating off from the center of interest. Something like the
following sketch.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9091/hardyreleasekz6.png

jmak