8.04 release graphic

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:49:02 UTC 2008

Hi list,

Xubuntu 8.04 is coming, and of course, this will have to be announced at
xubuntu.org. It might be nice to have a big banner on the frontpage
announcing it like we did for 7.10 [1]. Unfortunately, I've been quite busy
lately with another project of mine, so I'm *still* running 7.10 ;-)

So, my question is: is there anybody that can provide me with some
screenshots demonstrating 8.04 (I'm thinking at least a screenshot of the
desktop but perhaps some screenshots of new applications/features might be
nice too). Or even better - is there anybody that would be willing to put
such as graphic together? (As I said, I'm busy :P)

If you can, please drop me a private email, it'd be much appreciated :)

[1] http://www.xubuntu.org/files/gutsy_is_here.png

Thanks,
--
Vincent