iwl3945 wifi driver

Brian A briansvgs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:40:05 UTC 2008

I am currently running ubuntu hardy 10.4, but I believe that this should
apply to xubuntu as well. With the replacement of ipw3945 with iwl3945, the
kill switch on my laptop for my intel 3945 wifi card and the led aren't
working......There is a bug filed on launchpad here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.22/+bug/176090.
Just posting it to the development mailing list in the hopes that someone
will be able to fix it before the release of hardy on the 14th.

-Brian

--
"It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an
act of murder."

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.
Microsoft gives you Gates and windows - Linux gives you the whole house.
Vista is the last nail in the linux coffin. Interestingly, linux is not in
the coffin, but rather wondering what is sealing itself into a wooden box 6
feet underground.