Fwd: Cody Somerville (cody-somerville) to become a MOTU

Tomas Gustavsson tomplast at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 15:46:46 UTC 2008

Sorry for being abscent. I think I have misscalculated the time I have
available :/. I really wanna do something on the Xubuntu project but I
don't know if I can spend all that time learning packaging...

Maybe it would be easier (and quicker) if someone showed, or perhaps
there is something else I can do for the project?

Best regards
/Tomas Gustavsson