[Bug 211335] [NEW] Mousepad -> xfprint4 Crashes
hharadon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:16:58 UTC 2008
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: xfprint4
Hello, This is Xubuntu 7.10 with 2.6.22-14-generic kernel and xfprint4.1 (seems to be). Xfce 4 Desktop Environment
version 4.4.1 (Xfce 4.4) xfprint4:
1. User starts Mouspad and then clicks file - print
2. xfprint window pops up, but all the adjustment controls are not functional
3. User clicks on the Print button and the xfprint window freezes with no printing
4. ps -e reveals that xfprint4 is running - using kill pid, xfprint4 is stopped
5. Mousepad can be exited normally thru the GUI
6. Checking /var/log/messages and syslog - shows no relevant messages
7. Printer is Samsung ML2010 on USB port - CUPS does fine job with it.
My fix has been to install gedit which prints in a feature-ful and functional manner.
Maybe Mousepad ought to use CUPS ??
PS - Thanks for the great USB and printing support.
Best regards, Howard Haradon
** Affects: xfprint4 (Ubuntu)
Mousepad -> xfprint4 Crashes
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Xubuntu
Team, which is subscribed to xfprint4 in ubuntu.
More information about the xubuntu-devel