packaging of xubuntu docs

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 28 17:34:55 UTC 2007

Hi Luzi,

Luzius Thöny wrote:
> The docs have now matured so far that I would call them 'shippable'.
> There are probably some mistakes in it, but I think it makes sense to
> stop now and get it uploaded.
>
> Does any one of you packaging wizards have time to have a look at it and
> get it uploaded?
>

> ~Luzi

sorry I haven't got around to check out docs svn and will not hae time
till Monday probably. I just remember that packaging the docs used to be
relatively painful because of weird Makefile tricks the build system
did. I hope that improved in the meantime :)

of ocurse if anyone else feels like making a deb be my guest, I (or
Lionel) can upload then.

Jani