Replacement login information for root at Drupal

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 23 04:06:55 UTC 2007

No, it won't be ready for Gutsy unless someone picks up the project. I'm not
currently living in town (aka, no computer or internet access). As for the
internal server error, the owner of the server recently upgraded the server
to Gutsy and so I need to update the configuration.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville