list of packages? or at least default apps?

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:31:57 BST 2007

On 23/09/2007, George Lesica <glesica at gmail.com> wrote:

> is there a list somewhere or a spec that contains which apps are
> planned to be installed by default in xubuntu for gutsy? it's kind of
> hard to keep track of given that things have been changing a lot and
> that the tribe releases have included random things apparently (OOo
> writer for instance)...

At the bottom or the release pages [1] you see the
gutsy-desktop-i386.manifest file, which contains a list of included
packages. I couldn't find OOo Writer on there though, so I think it doesn't
list dependencies or something.

[1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/gutsy/tribe-5/
[2]
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/gutsy/tribe-5/gutsy-desktop-i386.manifest