xfce4-terminal

Dennis DCSwartz at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 29 20:33:58 UTC 2007

Hello,
    When I try to open *xfce4-terminal* my Old Dell L600r system kills
all running applications and forces a re-login. It does not look like a
full reboot. Attached are system information files.
    I generated P3info with lspci -vvxxx > P3info
    I hope they help put some light on the issue.
    I would really like to keep Xubuntu 7.10 on this system but it is
real troublesome to load up a special terminal program to get to a
working command line terminal. Maybe I am suppose to get to a command
line another way?
Thanks,
Dennis Swartz