Getting started for hardy

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 20 07:33:07 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

As we approach the opening of the hardy archives, I wanted to get an idea of
where things stand with Xubuntu.  Do you guys need a hand merging packages from
debian at all?  I don't want to step on any ones toes as we get started with the
release, but still want to do the best I can (as a MOTU) to help out with
progressing Xubuntu.  We do base ourselves from you guys and I want to do the
best I can to give back :)

Let me know where you guys would like a hand, I'd be glad to help out.

Regards,

--
Mario Limonciello
superm1 at ubuntu.com