Usplash offcentered ????

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 14 18:08:42 UTC 2007

Vincent wrote:

> Eero, this was the case with Feisty I believe, but I'm currently on the
> Gutsy RC and there is no OpenOffice.org here... It was before pulled in
> through some odd language dependencies I believe.

During an install using ubiquity, one of the last steps is to install language
packages.  Early in the Mythbuntu cycle, this was still in our installer and
pulling in OOo as well. If it is still occurring for you guys, that's the cause.
 Since then we've disabled language package installation as its unnecessary for
us.  :)

--
Mario Limonciello
superm1 at ubuntu.com