Xubuntu.org still no news item about beta release

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:38:01 UTC 2007

On 07/10/2007, Ronnie Whisler <mrwislr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a long time xubuntu user... I would be happy to take it..... give me
> some guidelines on what is expected and what needs to be done

Ronnie, that is great :)

If I look at Ubuntu's beta release notes [1] then it is mainly a summary of
all previous release notes of alpha releases ("Tribes" for Gutsy) such as
the one of the latest Tribe 5 [2] which you can also use as a model. There
are yet some more improvements to Xubuntu since, but I suppose someone else
will be able to help you with those.

[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/gutsybeta
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyGibbon/Tribe5/Xubuntu

On 10/6/07, Freddy Martinez <freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> > Hey everyone, that would be my field.  I've been very busy with school
> > so I haven't had a chance.  Anyone want to take it or should I?
> >
> > --
> > Best,
> > Freddy Martinez
> >
> > --