Release Notes

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 29 03:59:52 UTC 2007

Well, we were hoping to upload Xfce 4.4.2 but it didn't make it in time.
Although, we did change the panel sizes. Top is now 38 and bottom is 24.

The Xubuntu login splash is now available again (but not enabled by
default).

and that is all that I can think of.

 - Cody

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust