Fwd: Xubuntu testing

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 01:44:13 UTC 2007

Hi All,

The first Alpha release of Xubuntu is set for this Thursday, which got me to
thinking about pre-release ISO testing.  Please see the two notes below
concerning testing for Xubuntu (gmail users may need to click on a link that
says "show hidden text").

For developers, what do you think of the specification?  Is this something
that you feel like you could contribute to?

For non-developers, I'll post this as a follow-up to an earlier request [1]
- is there anyone who would be willing to head-up xubuntu testing efforts?
Please see the link that I've referenced below for further details.

Of course, feel free to let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks.

Jim

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2007-August/004248.html