Xfce 4.4.2

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 16 19:58:01 UTC 2007

Well, for new upstream releases, it doesn't take very long if you don't run
into any trouble. For me, the biggest overhead is building the package. Feel
free to drop in to #ubuntu-motu or #xubuntu-devel and/or visit
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU for more info. I'll be around all weekend if
people want help getting started.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville