Xubuntu Gutsy Gibbon - Low Resource Showoff - 2007-11-14

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:31:46 UTC 2007

Well, if we aren't going to give instructions about how to set it up right
away . . .   do you think we should wait to publicize it until we have
everything documented and tested?  what good would it do someone to see that
it is somehow possible to set up a minimal xubuntu install w/o showing them
how to do it themselves?  (of course they _could_ try to figure things out
themselves - it is open source software, but . . . )

i think that having the directions included with the promo materials would
be better.  otherwise, we're just kind of teasing people.