Some thoughts about xubuntu hardy

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:54:52 UTC 2007

On 11/7/07, Ghostvirus <theghostvirus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 2007 7:36 PM, jmak <jozmak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've never noticed any problem with my panel.
> >

> I've noticed it when I tried to use a dark background image for the panel.
> The network manager icon has a problem if you look closely. Another app had
> the same problem but now I can't remember what the program was. It may have
> been Orage.

Oh, I see what you mean, you are using a background image. I dont use
any, I just recolored the panel by using a snippet in the .gtkrc-2.0
file. Mint too using a backgroud image, but for xubuntu I only propose
a darker panel that enhances the saturation of the icons and makes the
desktop appearance feel softer.

--
http://jozmak.blogspot.com/