Xfce upstream patches

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Thu May 24 06:40:06 UTC 2007

Adam Miller wrote:
> I recently (as well as a couple other Xubuntu community members) got
> some grief from some of the members in #xfce in irc.freenode.net
> <http://irc.freenode.net> pertaining to claims that there are patches
> being written within the Xubuntu project that are not being committed
> upstream. I was curious if there is any truth to this, and if so why?

there is truth to this and has been answered previously: the patches are ubuntu specific.
I have answered this on the xfce list as well, is there's anything in particular they
are asking about? As for grief: they could write to this or the xfce lists and be more
specific, I do not know what was talked about in #xfce

Jani