Proposed Application for Xubuntu

Ronnie Whisler mrwislr at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:09:19 UTC 2007

gmusicbrowser is not bloated at all  have no idea what your speaking of and
if you change the interface which it has many under the misc tab its as easy
or easier than any other music program out there... Not hard to configure at
all. Plus it can use either gstreamer, mpg321 ogg123 flac123 or mplayer as
the backend... supports giant libraries of music... YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE
LAYOUT UNDER THE MISC TAB TO SEE HOW NICE IT IS! it also has its own
repository

also grip doesn't have any gnome dependencies that I'm aware of.

VLC's video is still blurring compared to mplayer and I'm pretty sure that
VLC doesn't play apples movie trailers...

claws-mail is an excellent email program especially with the tango theme
installed. it looks very nice and is super fast and no harder to configure
than anyother program i've ever used.

LETS TRY USING THE PROGRAMS BEFORE COUNTING THEM OUT!