xubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 4

Chris Mangrum mangrum at gmail.com
Sun May 6 01:32:39 UTC 2007

I tried using wifi-radar as suggested but it has the same problem.  If my
ssid on the wireless router is not broadcasting, I can specify an essid in
the wifi-radar profile but when I click connect, it cannot acquire an IP
address.  If I then turn on the broadcast, the interface configures itself
normally.  Something must have changed between 6.10 and 7.04 in regards to
the wireless' ability to connect to APs that are not broadcasting.  Any
other ideas?  Should I submit this as a possible bug?

Thanks for the help,
Chris

--
BE ALERT! ...The world needs more lerts.