Article

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:38:14 UTC 2007

This is my home setup:
http://swooh.kicks-ass.org/~adam/debianEtchXfce.png(yeah, i run debian
at home ... i enjoy stability at its finest in the
comforts of my own home)
This is my work setup:
http://swooh.kicks-ass.org/~adam/workHDscreenshot.png(xubuntu work
setup ... newer packages make life easier for being the only
linux user in my office of a windows based network)

... I honestly prefer the more "default Xfce" look, its what i am most
comfortable with.

Just my opinion.

-Adam

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller