Feisty+1 Specifications

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Thu Mar 29 21:09:11 UTC 2007

ono devo wrote:
> On 3/26/07, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ** Do any of us use gxine for playing media?  What are people using for
>> their media players?  In terms of audio, Quod Libet does not depend on
>>

> I find VLC to be the best when I need a GUI, mplayer otherwise

IMHO VLC has by far the most user-friendly GUI, and still enough power
for the experienced user...

Mplayer has the best codec support I've seen so far, but the GUI can be
'strange' for the average user. Especially the separated video window.

The chosen video/media player should have good inegration with the
preferred browser, Firefox.

-H-