Big Kudos

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:04:36 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

As you know, I'm still in the hospital. The good news is that I'll be out in
3-4 weeks but the bad news is that I might not have Internet for awhile as
I'll be moving once I get out of the hospital. I'll be sure to keep in touch
regardless.

Anyhow, I don't have a lot of time but I would like to give a big thanks to
the xubuntu-devel team, jmaz, adam, vincent, thesheep (can't spell your real
name), Jim (HUGE thanks for doing the testing stuff - keep up the awesome
work), and everyone else who helps make Xubuntu rock! Sorry I can't name
everyone by name but I want everyone to know that I _really_ apprecaite your
contributions and I'd love to hear about them (so feel free to e-mail me).

Thanks a bunch everyone! I look forward to rocking with you all for feisty+1

With love, :)

Cody